What You Should Know/If You Have Questions Just Ask

My photo
I am a 33 yr. old God fearing, Strong Nubian Queen. The mother of 4 beautiful children.I!m from New Orleans,Louisiana "Home Of The Big Easy".I am very down to earth & straight forward,I dont pull punches nor do I play games.I have a passion for writing & photographing which you will come to see as I post more of my work. Anything else you would care to know feel free to just ask. God Bless Much Love Always ~Mrs. Unconditional Realist~

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wedding Diary: 17 Day & Counting

Link



17 Days left :)
Right now at this moment my mind is racing.
Why?
Because I'm full of Excitement and Anxiety...
Got a call from Honey Bear letting me know that the ribbon for the sashes came along with her box of pretty hair. (Ha Ha Ha Ha) I know she probably playing around with it right now.

Any who, I'm still hoping and praying that I can get and do everything that I need to do before the day of the wedding.


Meanwhile, I'm feeling kind of sad inside. Reason being is because my husband-to-be parents won't be attending our wedding. I wish there was some kind of way to make that happen and I wish they could see that, regardless of who their son is with, he's happy.


You see my husband-to-be and I have "ALOOOOOOOOT" of history. He's my 1st Love, I fell in love with him the second we laid eyes on one another,we lost our daughter when we were 8 months pregnant (year 1995), we lived together more than 3 times from our teenage until our 20's, and so forth and so on. Yes! That's the kind of history we have.


However, things happened and we went our separate ways (year 2000). Which was one of the hardest and worst break-up's I've ever had to deal with. After that I never heard from nor saw him. I have ALWAYS heard about him, where he was, what area he was in, where he last was spotted, how he last looked, what he last looked like, but never where he lived or that he told people we knew to tell me hello or get in touch with him or even in vise versa. Some of our friends even told him to not worry about me and leave me alone.


I know it sounds messed up but they all claim they did it for good reasons. What they didn't know is that we knew that if it was meant for us to be together then God would bring us back to one another. We never knew how or when (**Blushing Sweetly**) but we knew that God had a time and place for everything. The Beautiful thing about it was we were still Best Friends & In Love with one another.

Not knowing that almost 10 years later we would be right back where we were. With Each Other. 

Since then we have learned so much, about, and of one another. And since then we've both grown up. I Thank God each and every day for what He has given and blessed me because if it wasn't for Him then I would be lost and I would not have my family. And That's Real!
I don't have time to sit here and type my life story with this man because I have Wedding stuff to do. So stay tune as the "Greatest Love Story" unfold.

No comments: