What You Should Know/If You Have Questions Just Ask

My photo
I am a 33 yr. old God fearing, Strong Nubian Queen. The mother of 4 beautiful children.I!m from New Orleans,Louisiana "Home Of The Big Easy".I am very down to earth & straight forward,I dont pull punches nor do I play games.I have a passion for writing & photographing which you will come to see as I post more of my work. Anything else you would care to know feel free to just ask. God Bless Much Love Always ~Mrs. Unconditional Realist~

Thursday, March 7, 2013

For the past week I have been at it with almost everyone.Why? I don't know, but now I'm starting to feel like it's not everyone else it's Me. I guess for some things we don't have a reason. God will always take us through trials and tribulations to see how much Faith we really have in him. To see if we're going to hold on to what he promise us. There are times when I'm so easily willing to give up (at least that's what my mind tells me to do) but my heart say's KEEP GOING. Now at the age of 33 I cry more now than what I did growing up. I guess life trials has taken a toll and affect on me (Hmmm LOL funny huh)? Years ago I would find myself running,  you know trying to run away from things that I felt were just to damn much for me of spent my time running from things that happened in my life. I know...Everyone goes through up's & down's but when its YOUR up's & down's its way more different. So I got to the point where I would take alot of crap from others, stop running, take the charge (even when I wasn't wrong), kept smiling, and continue to move one with my life. I would then hear people say things like, "That's way to much to be holding, You need to let all of that out, Don't let people do things to you like that, Stop being so kind & learn to say NO!" Right now at this moment my heart is so heavy & sometimes I can't even explain why. I guess because I let more than just the usual things get to me. Now don't get me wrong my own home and relationship is beautiful, it's just "family member's" outside my own personal life that's making me wonder & think.
Like the old saying goes, "FAMILY WILL ALWAYS BE THE ONE TO DO IT TO YOU FIRST." I've always knew that but now I REALLY see that it's true.
Take my Mother for instance; She's a Wonderful, God fearing, and Beautiful person but in her life she had/has flaws. My Mother and I was never really the best of friends and for most of my teenage years I spent going from pillow to post. Not because I wanted too and nor did she put me out. I was forced to leave because I felt like I had no other choice. There were times when I would be going through things or when I needed her the most & she wasn't there for me. I learn to live life at a very early age and to think I been and went through all these things but I felt like I needed my Mother the most. She would always tell me that I could come back home if I wanted to but how could I when I saw my mother go through mental, emotional, & physical abuse. Was I suppose to sit & let it go on or help fight because she's my Mother. If it wasn't the abuse she was going through it was seeing her work like a dog while the man she called her husband(her 1st husband) deal & do drugs. I told my mom that I didn't like him and she asked why but I couldn't put my finger on it so I just kept saying that I didn't like him. Come to find out in my older age that my mom's first husband(who she's now divorced from)had been trying to sale me to the young men/drug dealers that stayed in our neighborhood. Sad but true. How could someone do that to someone else child knowing they have kids of their own.there are alot of things my Mother don't know nor do I even care to tell her because I don't think she will understand how much of a heavy load or burden thing left on my heart at that time. But now they are affecting me in my older life because I've held so much crap in. There are so many stories to tell but I keep the good ones close because sometimes they outweigh the bad. 

No comments: