What You Should Know/If You Have Questions Just Ask

My photo
I am a 33 yr. old God fearing, Strong Nubian Queen. The mother of 4 beautiful children.I!m from New Orleans,Louisiana "Home Of The Big Easy".I am very down to earth & straight forward,I dont pull punches nor do I play games.I have a passion for writing & photographing which you will come to see as I post more of my work. Anything else you would care to know feel free to just ask. God Bless Much Love Always ~Mrs. Unconditional Realist~

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

WEDDING DIARY: 18 DAYS AND COUNTING

Link




WEDDING DIARY:

Well here we are at day number 18 and I feel like I'm going to fall apart. I guess you could say that I am a "Cool, Calm, & Collective" kind of bride. As of this moment right now I feel nervous, reflective, excited, and trying to keep it all together. I feel like I still have a million in one things to do and don't have enough time to do it. Alot of things are ready and done but we're still not over the hump just yet.

Let's see, We still have:
1. Final fitting with the girls
2. Final fitting for myself
3. A few groomsmen still have their fitting to get done
4. Find clothing for our children as well as shoes
5. Marriage licences
6. My wedding bouquet
7. Finish the menu and make sure everything is right
8. Wait for things that were ordered to finish coming in
9. Waiting for rings (bride & groom) and my jewelry to arrive and come in
10. Finish making things for wedding party and finding gifts for them as well
11. The playlist for the D.J.
12. Wedding invites
13. Guest list final look over
14. Marriage consoling & talk to wedding Official
15. Finish getting decorations
16. Finishing flowers for flower arrangements

and the list still goes on. While this list may seem long however, they are small little things that need to be handled because as I said before "EVERYTHING" is almost done.
This here list must be done 3 days BEFORE THE WEDDING which is 15 days from today.




Am I in a panic yet?
Yes & No...
Yes because I'M EXCITED, HAPPY, BUT MOST OF ALL BLESSED!
No because I feel like I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME!!

Simple...THE BEAUTIFUL USUAL AND UNUSUAL THINGS THAT DRIVES A BRIDE-TO-BE INSANE!

All in all my Faith is in GOD because he's the ONLY ONE who can keep us from falling. I Love the excitement and thrill of everything but like my Soon-To-Be Husband say's, "I can not wait for all of this to be done." because this here is a hell of a job. 

No comments: