What You Should Know/If You Have Questions Just Ask

My photo
I am a 33 yr. old God fearing, Strong Nubian Queen. The mother of 4 beautiful children.I!m from New Orleans,Louisiana "Home Of The Big Easy".I am very down to earth & straight forward,I dont pull punches nor do I play games.I have a passion for writing & photographing which you will come to see as I post more of my work. Anything else you would care to know feel free to just ask. God Bless Much Love Always ~Mrs. Unconditional Realist~

Thursday, December 13, 2007

"When All Is Said & Done"



“When All Is Said & Done”

*****
Tonite was all good until we settle in at home
I wanted to talk nothing personal or stressful but you didn't have the time
Baby, All I want to do is rest you whisper in my ear
Making it all so clear
That you had no intention on spending the rest of the evening with me
But its cool here resides no fool
As I sat and thought about all the time we shared
Sitting on the couch caressing each other bodies and listening to some slow jamz
Those were the good times which had came to an end
We don't even do that anymore
I just want a little attention even if it was for thirty minutes
Or when you took the time out the time to do the sentimental things
Such as bringing me a steamed rose home even if it was from someones garden
Leaving notes and chocolate kisses on my pillow
Just that alone made me smile and the lovin for you was grade “A”
I loved you, I loved you hard
from your hair follicles to your toe nails
I think you've gotten to comfortable with the royal treatment and became a little to relaxed
Even spending time at home just me and you alone was off the chain
Watching television, reading poetry, ask questions just because
Now those things have came to an end
My head hung low from the feeling of sadness and loneliness
Tears begin to roll down my face
Falling into my hands I could see the reflection of the memories and times we once shared
Such happiness and laughter
I cant stand it
I'm timed of this despair
I need my heart watered and my soul to burst
Gladness needs to reside here
Without loneliness or tears
I walked to our bedroom just to watch you sleep
Thought about snuggling up with you but my heart would still be in weep
I whisper to you I Love You but I must go
The door to our love is now closed

*****
Written By: Ms.Anonymous Diva
Date: September 8,2007
Company: Diamond Diva Inc. @ 2007

No comments: