What You Should Know/If You Have Questions Just Ask

My photo
I am a 33 yr. old God fearing, Strong Nubian Queen. The mother of 4 beautiful children.I!m from New Orleans,Louisiana "Home Of The Big Easy".I am very down to earth & straight forward,I dont pull punches nor do I play games.I have a passion for writing & photographing which you will come to see as I post more of my work. Anything else you would care to know feel free to just ask. God Bless Much Love Always ~Mrs. Unconditional Realist~

Friday, December 14, 2007

Remembering



ZZZRememberingZZZ
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Remembering the last time love was so good
Your touch brought a peace like no other
First the silence of intimacy
Next the whisper of passion
Last the scream of ecstasy
Arousing sexual feelings of desire
Deep inside my soul
Lustfully I seek for your inner being ambiyrosis
Within my hands I graps what seems like a liftetime
Your fingertips, lips, masculinity
But more taken by your warm firm embrace
As our anatomy collide theres this earthshaking sound
Sounds of an orgasmic symphony
Just from that moment of sexual excitement
I can feel your spinal-reflextion
My heavy-breathing
As we rolled our heads from side to side
Intoxicating we became to eachother
Like a drug addict wanting to feel that
Great high
Good feeling
That thrill a day that keeps the chillis away
And as this soring high good love comes to an end
You held me tightly drinking of me
My "River Of Heaven"
Here there are no boundaries this you know
Swallow all your soul can inhale
While my river of waters overflow for you
Sweet is the taste of my nectar
At that moment I feel you tense here inside
Feeling the 'la mort douce (sweet death) of your heartthrob manhood
There it is was once more that silence but this time all wrapped into one
Intimacy, Passion & Ecstacy
Followed by the biggest enthusiasm my interior has ever experienced
An explosion breaking loose strong contours that I no longer had control of
Filling my every pleasurable need with your distillate of love
I flowed softly into your strong embrace
Becoming your glowing Sleeping Beauty
Remembering the last time love was so good

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Written By: Nikki
Date: Friday, December 14, 2007
Time: 4:18:49 PM
Company: DiamondDivaInc. @2007

No comments: