What You Should Know/If You Have Questions Just Ask

My photo
I am a 33 yr. old God fearing, Strong Nubian Queen. The mother of 4 beautiful children.I!m from New Orleans,Louisiana "Home Of The Big Easy".I am very down to earth & straight forward,I dont pull punches nor do I play games.I have a passion for writing & photographing which you will come to see as I post more of my work. Anything else you would care to know feel free to just ask. God Bless Much Love Always ~Mrs. Unconditional Realist~

Thursday, December 13, 2007

"My Paramor"



"My Paramor"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the rain fall down upon me you gently caress my nubain figure
Mesmerized as you hold on lightly while showing affection and love triggers
Erotic stimulation filling my loins of pleasure
In the back of my mind I wonder how could someone enjoy such nature
As my paramor explored the debts of my valuable sweet possessed treasure
Deep dishing pleasure one after the other appitite growing and ready to feed
Deficiency love as I crave for your fulfillment of my needs
Holding on tightly mad for passionate obsessive love
While you rocked me softly as if I fell to sleep on the clouds above
This affaire d'amour I could not measure
As my paramor explored the debts of my valuable sweet possed treasure
Mmmm, I whisper softly in my lovers ear
Grips getting tighter as im held near
I am controlled but yet screaming like a felcon wings to a fire
Strong emotions quality over powering me owning my beings as i soar higher
Now positioned spread wide and glory exsposed
This affair of the heart takes flight like a neverending story untold
Here we are giving birth to a fling, amourette, liaison
Shhh, Yeah I know this here is deep giving you a tinggly sinsation
Look up the words in the good book of education
Adventuress sensuality breaths life into this endeviour
As my paramor explored the debts of my valuable sweet possessed treasure
We are here my Romance and I-
As this feeling aflutter over us "Oh my, my, my"
If words could speak and these walls could tell
Trust me yall they would tell no tale
As this "African Queen" journey comes to an end
I lay still for a moment, stop, think & start measuring
A kiss on the neck, forehead, nose, lips and an embrass that put us together
As my paramor explored the debts of my valuable sweet possessed treasure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Writen By: Ms.Anonymous Diva
Date: September 26, 2007
Time: 5:35 a.m.
Company: Diamond Diva Inc. @2007

No comments: