What You Should Know/If You Have Questions Just Ask

My photo
I am a 33 yr. old God fearing, Strong Nubian Queen. The mother of 4 beautiful children.I!m from New Orleans,Louisiana "Home Of The Big Easy".I am very down to earth & straight forward,I dont pull punches nor do I play games.I have a passion for writing & photographing which you will come to see as I post more of my work. Anything else you would care to know feel free to just ask. God Bless Much Love Always ~Mrs. Unconditional Realist~

Thursday, July 14, 2011

A mental journey "Collaboration by Nikki and Gene"

Link



 
A mental journey
Collaboration by Nikki and Gene

Have you ever closed you eyes and let your mind drift off...
Yesssssssssssssssss
The things that I have seen
And while drifting...that someone appears...
Feel so real
And you can feel that person touch you....
The warmth of their breath against your neck
The softness of the skin...
So true
Fingertips gliding across my skin...
The smell of their hair
The touch of a warm embrace...
Yes
Down the small of their back
Caressing her lips
Nibbling on her ear
Listening to her heart beat
Just to see if his matches mine...
Then a gaze that would stop time in itself...
Yes
To touch her slowly
The gaze in her eyes
To kiss her passionately
And there I was stuck in time and the earth stood still...
As he and I because one in a world of our own....
Breathless....
Yes
As she became my desire
Mind body and soul
And as I caressed her
I could feel the senses within me come alive
And he became my fire burning in my soul...
Only passion between the two could have brought this desire to life...
She became the air that I breathe, the passion within my heart,
She became my reason for loving and through her my heart finds solace
Mmmmmm, Solace...
As I stood captive in his embrace as if I melted into his soul...
In my mind I held our hearts for the world to behold....
I was there...
In his world, my world, OUR world....
She spoke to me so softly and like a beautiful soulful melody she captured my heart and made it hers
For no one could put asunder of this moment of breathe that felt like life...
She is a goddess to me and through temptation I followed my heart that brought me to her door
I crave her, mind and body
Just to gaze at her
Our bond like a symphony...
My heart a piano and he played the melody just right...
Send a surge within me
And keeping that melody within my heart
So I can play it over and over again
Beautiful is his name...
She is my queen and I her king
Together we share these emotions
To me she is the most priceless jewel
And I his muse...
A work of art that he holds as a treasure...
Yes each detail is a compliment to her beauty
Mocha chocolate refined
A beautiful African diamond
Only dreamers, dream of times like these...
But a true heart can feel each spoken word
Along with the power of the mind feeling every embrace & touch...
Her skin so smooth to the touch
Inviting me to embrace her once again


11/25/07
3:55 a.m.
©2007-11-25 Collaboration by Nikki & Gene
All rights reserved

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tell you, reading this poem makes me think of you and the way I feel when I look at your pic's. If I were to write a poem about you and the way I felt when I first saw your pictures on Zane this would be the "exact" poem that I would write but I am not that talented... I love my better half but I have had my share of thoughts of you as well...

Smooches :)