What You Should Know/If You Have Questions Just Ask

My photo
I am a 33 yr. old God fearing, Strong Nubian Queen. The mother of 4 beautiful children.I!m from New Orleans,Louisiana "Home Of The Big Easy".I am very down to earth & straight forward,I dont pull punches nor do I play games.I have a passion for writing & photographing which you will come to see as I post more of my work. Anything else you would care to know feel free to just ask. God Bless Much Love Always ~Mrs. Unconditional Realist~

Thursday, July 14, 2011

LAUGHING AT THE THOUGHT

Link


LAUGHING AT THE THOUGHT

I have this little secret that I would love to tell
Just the thought of it leaves me bubbly as hell
You can tell by the look in my eyes
The emotions upon my face
If my laughter was loud enough it would shake outer space

This feeling is so beautiful
So intense and so strong
No one said this would be Peaches N Cream
Thats why I plain on holding on

My heart is so full but yet feels so out of place
How am I suppose to control all that's within, in this joyful state
If laughter was tears they would shine on my face
And if smiling was a road it would lead me to my eternal fate

To explain it all would take a lifetime
So I'll just tell you that this laughter is my sunshine
Never trading it for nothing accept to steal the hands of time

If that was so I would have this laughter with me all the time & everyday
But look at this soulful expression
It's clear as the smile upon my face

I would never second guess it
Cause it right here always in my heart
Just to have you as a part of me
Laughing At The Thought

Written By: Ms. Nikki
Date: October 25,2008
Time: 9: 07 pm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! You are a very talented woman...

Smooches :)