What You Should Know/If You Have Questions Just Ask

My photo
I am a 33 yr. old God fearing, Strong Nubian Queen. The mother of 4 beautiful children.I!m from New Orleans,Louisiana "Home Of The Big Easy".I am very down to earth & straight forward,I dont pull punches nor do I play games.I have a passion for writing & photographing which you will come to see as I post more of my work. Anything else you would care to know feel free to just ask. God Bless Much Love Always ~Mrs. Unconditional Realist~

Monday, June 6, 2011

"Untitled"


I've seen many things in my life
But never before have I ever behold such a glow
And not just any old thing could make this glow shine so bright
This very glow can only be shown on the face of a Father
A man who strength outweighs ten thousand men
And no matter heavy the load gets He's still able to carry the world on his shoulders
Only to find that at the end of his day just hearing "I Love You Daddy Your The Best!"
Makes his day better

I've seen many things in my life
But never before have I ever seen such a determine soul
A soul that is always willing to help his family & friends
Yes, there may be some flaws
But what man is perfect
This determine soul can only belong to a Brother & Friend
No matter the task or job He's always there willing to lend a helping hand

I've seen many things in my life
But never before have I ever seen such a humble heart that's hard as steal & pumps with so much fire
Knowing that He is free to Love also keeping in mind that when he hears God or his Mother speaks he's as humble as a child
This determine heart can only belong to a Son

I've felt many things in my life
But never before have I ever felt such a Loving Touch or Kiss like this
One that can only be given to a Queen by her King
A touch that is far from being sexual but Sensual
Knowing that all he have to do is wrap his arms around me & there I am kept safe
And a simple kiss on the forehead means more than anything
Just that kiss alone can make every bad thought, ill, & situation disappear
This Loving Touch & Kiss can only belong to a Husband

There are many things in life that I have encountered
Some things I will understand & some I may not
But never will I ever have another chance at Loving such a human being as He
There're are a million and one things in this world that he could be doing but he chose to Love his Family
And to know these things makes Him More "PRICELESS" than anything in this world
He's a Father, Brother, Friend, Son, but most of all my Husband

Written By: N.F.M."Hoard"/DaRealist
Date: June 6,20011
Time: 3:54 p.m.
Company: DiamondDivaInc.@2011

2 comments: