What You Should Know/If You Have Questions Just Ask

My photo
I am a 33 yr. old God fearing, Strong Nubian Queen. The mother of 4 beautiful children.I!m from New Orleans,Louisiana "Home Of The Big Easy".I am very down to earth & straight forward,I dont pull punches nor do I play games.I have a passion for writing & photographing which you will come to see as I post more of my work. Anything else you would care to know feel free to just ask. God Bless Much Love Always ~Mrs. Unconditional Realist~

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Special Ray's Of Sunshine In My Eyes"







"Special Ray Of Sunlight In My Eye's"

"My Kids First Day Of School"

I blog about many things. Love, sex, happiness, being sexual & erotic and also life. Today I will blog about something very special "My Kids". Now today was the first day of school. And yes I was very happy as well as glad for them to go back but being home and kind of not hearing their voices, the laughter, fussing and "mommy so & so is getting under my skin" made me miss them. Not that I don't but today was differant.

I have {4} beautiful kids. As you could see one of them is not in the pictures above. Thats because he's in Cali. with his father.

Keanu (now 8yrs. old my oldest son that not seen in thr pic.) is a joy to my life. His nick name is "Sexual Chocolate" and he is just that, but hes with his father and I applaud his dad for being there for him. He's always been there sense day one. We have a wonderful friendship but we are also "Great" parents. Many people ask me if I'm crazy or why would I let my son go that far to live with his father. I tell them, "He's a great man and he takes good care of his son. Why should I take away that right from him. Yes its hard with my son being that far aways, but if I felt that his father wasn't going to take good care of him then I would never send him." and so forth and so on. I thank God for even blessing as well as giving him a father like that. Let me not forget that when it comes down to Keanu it's not about his Father & I it's all about what he feels & needs in his life. We let him make the choice wither or not to go live with his dad. But as for this situation things have been working itself out well, good & fine. You dont find many parents that are actually willing to make things work the way we have been doing. It's for the love & the well being of out kids that we do these things.

"Gosh how I miss my babay" but thats only a "Mother Love"

Jasmins {now almost 12yrs old} or as we all call her Jazzy/Princess is the oldest. She's in the 5th grade and sister girl is growing by the day. Lawd what is in the water these days. While I though I had much time for my little Princess to grow she just went young woman on me at the age of 10. I didn't know what to do.It was like I couldn't keep up. I actually had to call my mom many of day just to talk about something even though they have already been instealled in my heart. But I with the help of God got everything back under control. But, Jazzy is a bunch of laughs & fun (even though she seems like an old lady trapped inside a young girls body) she still manage to stay ontop of things. She was really excited about her first day of school. Went to bed early last night (only to wake back up then fell back to sleep) got out her own school clothes, had everything ready & done and still woke uo for 5:30 a.m. to tell her dad that it was now time for school. I know that early as hell ain't it. Now she's back at home reading a few books. Feeling the school fever and getting it all done and ready for the next day.

Destiny {now 10 yrs. old} or as we all call her Noonie/D-Dot is my second to the oldest. She's in the 4th grade and this little lady of mines is something else. I don't know if I could ever get enough of this little one right here. At birth she really wanted to be in this world I guess because she had some to say. And the reason why I say that is because when I was giving birth she pulled her arm out of place trying to get here. Yes, I did say "pulled it out of place" she did not want the nurse in no shape form or fashion to hold her in place until the doctor came she wanted to be there just as much as I wanted her to be there. But the same arm she pulled out of place is the same one she uses to beat up her brothers with when they are trying to jump her. Sister girl is something ! But while big sister & baby brother was up at 5:30 a.m. getting everyone else up Nonnie was still sound asleep getting her beauty rest. She feels like she need all the Z's she can get to help her cope with the day & her teachers. When she got in from school she did what she needed to do as well as study to get ready for the next day.

"Last But Not Least"

Spencer Jr. {now 7 yrs. old} or as we call him Tukkie/Lil Dute is my baby body. He's also the lil brother that looks like the big brother kind of a "Baby D" but he's a male. He's in 1st grade and is full of life. This little old man is amazing. He say some of the damndest things and will make you laugh in a second. He's even had all of his teeth pulled before he was a year old and still found the courage to make people smile no matter what. He works hard at everything he do. There is yet still one problem he is sometimes always ready to "GIVE UP EASILY" but being mommy I whipe away the tears and tell him "Always remember there is no such thing as you CAN'T ! You CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENS YOU" all you have to do is believe and it will be done. See 360 these are the things I have to tell my kids, because if I'm not there to catch them when their falling, crying or when they need me then who will be. But Tukkie was up before the sun even peeked through the clouds letting us know what time of day it was. Actually (LMAO which is one of his favorite words !) he's been on the first day of school countdown for about a month now. He likes going to school. I think that if they would let him he would go the whole year around. When he got intoday he studied as well and fell to sleep while doing it. My poor baby is tired.


"In Conclusion: A Mother's Message & Love"

My family and I have come a long ways from where we were. Going through Hurricane Katrina, loosing everything we owned, moving to a new place with differant people & new school systems. If you all notice all of my kids are a grade late thats because I felt in order for them to catch up with this state school system they needed to stay back a grade. Not by the teachers choice but by my choice. I felt as a parent they had to catch up. I felt like I was doing what was right for them, and I must say that they are doing pretty damn well & I Thank God For That ! You see after children have been through a near life or death situation you have to start all over again to mold them and help them get their confidence as well as courage back. I know whats its like to wake up in the middle of the nite and find your child tucked away in a closet in the dark or for your kids to become a mute because they are scared of things. And while my kids are stil scared of the rain and everything else I tell them that "YOU'VE MADE IT THROUGH THE STORM GOD HAS HELD YOU & WILL CONTINUE TO HOLD YOU AS WELL AS GIVEN YOU ANOTHER CHANCE AT LIFE SO THAT YOUR KIDS WILL KNOW OF THE TEST & TRIALS YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH !" So you see 360 I am truly proud of my babies and I Love Then Dearly. There is one thing I never forget to do & that when I pray I make sure I give my kids back to God, because He is the only one that is able to keep us from falling.

I hope that you all have enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoy letting you all into a small part of our lives.

God Bless

Much Love Always

Nikki

Remember:

"ALWAYS SMILE BECAUE YOU NEVER KNOW WHO WILL NEED TO SEE IT OR NEED ONE"

No comments: