What You Should Know/If You Have Questions Just Ask

My photo
I am a 33 yr. old God fearing, Strong Nubian Queen. The mother of 4 beautiful children.I!m from New Orleans,Louisiana "Home Of The Big Easy".I am very down to earth & straight forward,I dont pull punches nor do I play games.I have a passion for writing & photographing which you will come to see as I post more of my work. Anything else you would care to know feel free to just ask. God Bless Much Love Always ~Mrs. Unconditional Realist~

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Thought(s) For Today:

Link







I guess I'm the kind of woman who believes in Old Fashion Love. I will be married a full month "Lord say's the same and spare our lives" on the 23rd of March. So far, all I can say that the "Married life" as other people would call it have been Beautiful. Like any other couple we have our disagreeable times but that doesn't mean that things are any different.

We always got along, loved one another, did things for one another, communicated, kept honesty, and all that other stuff before we were married and we still do the same thing now that we are married. Nothing is nor seem any different. The only thing different is instead of us being (2) we are now (1). Joined by God in the sight of those whom we love so dearly. We took vows that we would be and remain as (1) as long as we both shall live.

I don't understand the riff-raft about being married or being in a marriage. Nothing is suppose to be any different than what it was before. I guess it's to each is his own with the marriage/married life, because mines have been a Beautiful Blessing.

A Little Bit About My Husband: He's such a Sweetheart. I'm Blessed in more ways than one. Before we were married I remembered how this man has always played a huge part in my life. Even when his physical presence wasn't there. He's always been True Best Friend, My Knight In Shining Armour, My True Love, My Homie, My Boy Friend, My King, My Husband and then some. He's always been rough around the edges but always Humble. He's God Fearing, A Praying Man, A Lover Of God, & His Faith Is In God. I Love that he's that way. God could not have given me a better Man for a Husband.

Ask me anything about this man and I would probably would blush and give you my answer. I Love the fact that when our children met him it seem as if they never ever spent a single day apart. They Loved him then and they Love their Father now. They have been such a huge Blessing in all of this, because with out them or their approval then Mommy & Daddy would not be together now.
We have to keep in mind as parents that our children does matter when it comes down to us being happy. When our children met it was Like Love At 1st Sight and they have been Brother's & Sister's every since day one. Thank You Lord for such a Beautiful Family.

If you were to ask me if I am in Love?

I would simply smile & reply...

Yes, I Fall In Love Every Day Of My Life.   

No comments: