What You Should Know/If You Have Questions Just Ask

My photo
I am a 33 yr. old God fearing, Strong Nubian Queen. The mother of 4 beautiful children.I!m from New Orleans,Louisiana "Home Of The Big Easy".I am very down to earth & straight forward,I dont pull punches nor do I play games.I have a passion for writing & photographing which you will come to see as I post more of my work. Anything else you would care to know feel free to just ask. God Bless Much Love Always ~Mrs. Unconditional Realist~

Thursday, August 16, 2012

So Excited, Happy, Overjoyed, But Most Of All Blessed

Link

So Excited, Happy, Overjoyed, But Most Of All Blessed

Right now at this moment I'm making plans, going through check lists, calling numbers, writing down names and addresses, and all that other good stuff.
If your wondering why & what for then you need to wondering any longer. The date has been set & the plans are in full effect. We're getting married in 6 months.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
About time right? Well just to let you all know, We had to let God work on us and do his work he needed to do in order for us to be right for one another.
Yes, we've both been married before (to other people that is! LOL). Dealt with other people and things only to find out that God is in control of our ship.
A few years ago God put us back around one another but we were already dealing with other people and we manage to still remain best friends. No matter how much we wanted one another we had this Golden Respect for our friendship.
On the 15th Year Anniversary of our 1st born daughter Chardonnay's Birthday (R.I.P. Mommy & Daddy Angel 10/31/1995) we packed up the moving truck and headed back home to New Orleans, LA. to start a new chapter in our lives. On the 1st of November we moved into our new home (which was/is very nice).
Since then 2 years have passed and we've been wanting to tie the knot but we couldn't do to our financial problem however, God has blessed us to sit and set a date. Hell we didn't know what to pick because we wanted to do it for our 35th birthday's and that would have been pushing it way to far (LOL).
Once we set the date (February 23, 2013 the week after Madi Gras) it just felt right. I guess God was letting us know that he approves because there was such a beautiful feeling in the room knowing that Greg & I was doing this together, with family, but most of all in the sight of God.

After the date was picked I called (2) of my most V.I.P. people to let them know we picked a date and was finally was going to cut the cake. Both of them were/is excited and these two lovely, beautiful, and blessed women have been there for me through just about EVERYTHING! One Matron Of Honor gave me my wedding dress as a gift from her to me (the dress is brand new, all tags are on the dress and everything, it has everything to go with, and it is breathtaking). I couldn't believe it because I didn't know what I was going to do for my wedding attire. My other Matron Of Honor (my wifey) is more than just a friend to me. She's a part of my family life as well as mines. When I asked her would she stand in my wedding she was excited and happy. The greatest thing is that she's been constant since day one. I Love her for so many reasons but the greatest reason is her still being apart of my life.
Both of these women mean a great deal to me and I would try my best to do anything for them.
Between my husband to be and I we have 5 children all together. We love them dearly and very much. When they found out the news on our engagement they were way more excited than we were. As long as we have God's and our children approval then no one else's matter/count.

Right now I'm just rambling off at the mouth about all the excitement, tears, sweat, and head aches that are going to come during these 6 months. Which is cool and all that good stuff but will be worth the wait for Our Special Day:)
All in all NONE of this would matter if GOD was not in the mist of our lives.
We Thank You Father God for being the Captain of our ship, home, and family. 

No comments: