Trying Something New!!!
And Thank You's <3
A few minutes ago I was one my FaceBook page and my status message was, "THINKING ABOUT BLOGGING"...And even thought there were only a few responses I was "SO EXCITED"...Why? Because I love when there are people who like to read my/others work...Just the simple comments means ALOT to me as a freelance blogger/writer...
I have been blogging for a few years now...My early writings are all lost due too Hurricane Katrina, computer crashing, or internet interruptions...Needless to say, that still has not stopped me from writing...
Now, I did go through certain things in my life that has made me feel like, "I Can No Longer Do This Any More:("...But there is ALWAYS this little voice on the inside crying out to me, "Don't let this go...You have so much to say...And you never know who's reading because my words might be an encouragement to someone who need it...My writings just may save a life."...I guess that's why my heart won't let me give this thing up... I guess I have what you call PASSION for this kind of thing...
I have a passion for alot of things...Some things I finish and other I don't due too not having all my material to do them... BUT Blogging could be done any time of the day...And when you blog you can blog about any thing you want too...That's PART of the EXCITEMENT...But the BEST part is your READERS & their COMMENTS/RESPONSES...
SO I WANT TO THANK THOSE OF OF WHO DO READ AND THOSE OF YOU WHO LEAVE A COMMENT...YOU ALL WILL FOREVER BE IN MY HEART & FAVOR...THANK YOU ALL FOR THE BEAUTIFUL WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT & FOR YOU FEEDBACK...
Much Love<3
I guess you could say I wrote about almost everything and then again nothing...(Well it seems that way too me)...So I'm going to try about something new...I want to ask my bloggers to give me a subject...ANY SUBJECT YOU WANT...Or you could ask me ANYTHING YOU WANT and I will write about it...
It doesn't matter what it is...I would like too know what you all would love for me to write or talk about...
So here goes nothing...Fell free to ask away, leave comments, or state a subject...I will answer it Honest & Truthful...But know one thing...I am a "Realist" and I don't suga coat S*** for NO ONE...
Much Love:)
1/18/2012


No comments:
Post a Comment