What You Should Know/If You Have Questions Just Ask

My photo
I am a 33 yr. old God fearing, Strong Nubian Queen. The mother of 4 beautiful children.I!m from New Orleans,Louisiana "Home Of The Big Easy".I am very down to earth & straight forward,I dont pull punches nor do I play games.I have a passion for writing & photographing which you will come to see as I post more of my work. Anything else you would care to know feel free to just ask. God Bless Much Love Always ~Mrs. Unconditional Realist~

Friday, January 27, 2012

Link
Moving Right Along...

Today was a pretty good day...My soon to be husband and I spent most of the day talking like we always do...It was almost 10:30 a.m. when I received the phone call from my ex-husband...He called me to let me know that he was served our divorce papers...All the thoughts that were running through my mind at that time..."Wheeew"!...He went on to inform me that there was nothing to sign and nothing to turn back in...On the other hand I didn't receive my papers yet...So I guess in a day or two I will be getting them in the mail...It's crazy because he was served our divorce papers the day after out son's 11th birthday...What's done is done...You can save something or someone that doesn't want to be saved...Now on to the
Next Chapter"...Because this one has finally came to am end...


Now that, that chapter of my life is closed it's time to move on...When I was done talking to my ex-husband I told him that I would talk to him later...After that I turned to my soon to be husband and let him know that my ex-husband had received our divorce papers and everything is final...The look in his eyes was one that I have never seen before...Talking about "Sweeping Me Off My Feel!!!"...All I know is we ended up disrobed in the bed, smiling, laughing, but very excited at the news we received...

The ring in the picture above is the engagement ring I want...It's already prices...Let's just see if this is the ring he is going to give me...


The next thing on my "To Do List" is to find me a bakery boutique or someone who makes wedding cakes...I know a very good friend of mines cousin's father owns a bakery...I don't know how much they would charge me to do my cakes...Then there is this lady that bake cakes on FaceBook...Now, She does some very beautiful work on cakes and her prices are pretty reasonable...I know I may sound cheap but my family & I have to live after this wedding...Since I know that my mind is on the right track I guess I'll be moving right along...My thing with this wedding is to work out all the knots and kinks, keep it nice, simple, but classy & elegant...


Oh I forgot...I think that these little cake balls would be a wonderful idea to give out at the wedding as party favors...I'm going to be doing most of my wedding on my own...Hell, I have way to much talent to waste...Now it's the time to put them back to use...I can do this wedding stuff on my own...Yeah, that's the plan for me...LOL




I ABSOLUTE LOVE the way that this flower is made...So I guess I'll start working on the design and color scheme for my flowers/bouquets...I think it would be better for the bridesmaid's to carry these...The weight of them is pretty lite...They could be carried around your writs...They won't get in the way...And like I said I ABSOLUTE LOVE THEM...



At the end of the day I'm sure I will get all this crap right...LOL...But" Stay Tuned For More" to come...

God Bless
Much Love
The Future Mrs. Greg Hoard
1/27/2012



1 comment:

Primaldata said...

I'm glad that trying part of your life is over. I can't wait to see your wedding photos I know you will be floating.

Just with the pictures you have shown so far I can tell if you plan it while it will be affordable no one will be able to forget it. (hug) Oh and happy Belated birthday to your son