What You Should Know/If You Have Questions Just Ask

My photo
I am a 33 yr. old God fearing, Strong Nubian Queen. The mother of 4 beautiful children.I!m from New Orleans,Louisiana "Home Of The Big Easy".I am very down to earth & straight forward,I dont pull punches nor do I play games.I have a passion for writing & photographing which you will come to see as I post more of my work. Anything else you would care to know feel free to just ask. God Bless Much Love Always ~Mrs. Unconditional Realist~

Friday, August 5, 2011

10 Day Challenge: Day 2.



Link

10 Day Challenge: Day 2
9 Things About Myself...



1.I Love Myself


2.I am a PROUD Mother


3.In 1995 I lost my oldest child "Chardonnay Crystal Imanie Hoard" she would have been 16yrs. old this year.


4.I've been in a dangerous relationship but got out because I feared for the life of my children & myself.


5.I've have only had sexual encounters with 5 women & in a relationship with 1 woman.


6.I love sex toys.


7.I love to cook


8.I am a straight out & forward person. Some times my words may hurt but it doesn't mean I don't care.


9. I CAN NOT STAND DRAMA, BULLSHIT, & LIES......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay I thought I would read something new about you but I was wrong...your making me want to do this 10 day challenge thing with you...I think I am going to have to start another blog because the other one is for my Sims3 stories...I don't know what I would do for day 1...I'll think about it...

Smooches & Much Love
Sunshine :)