What You Should Know/If You Have Questions Just Ask

My photo
I am a 33 yr. old God fearing, Strong Nubian Queen. The mother of 4 beautiful children.I!m from New Orleans,Louisiana "Home Of The Big Easy".I am very down to earth & straight forward,I dont pull punches nor do I play games.I have a passion for writing & photographing which you will come to see as I post more of my work. Anything else you would care to know feel free to just ask. God Bless Much Love Always ~Mrs. Unconditional Realist~

Sunday, July 31, 2011

10 Day Challenge

Link

Ok...So I saw this somewhere & I'm going to do the 10 day challenge...Hmmm...My feelings all wrapped up in one and in a short story version...
"Stay Tuned"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I can't wait to see what this will be like. Gurl after reading some of your blogs a sista needs a cigarette and I don't even smoke... I'll be definitely tuning in for this one...

Smooches :)

Get at me Lady: mstherapy77@gmail.com

The Unconditional Realist said...

I'm about to start on this right now...Day 1...So be ready...LOL