WONDERING MIND
IT'S LIKE THE SWEETEST TASTE OF COTTON CANDY
JUICY LIKE A MANGO
HAVE YOUR MIND WONDERING YET
YEAH I BET I DO
MAKES YOU WANNA SCREAM AND HOLLA
GET YOU ALL TIGGLY INSIDE
HAVE YOUR MIND WONDERING YET
YEAH I BET I DO
HEART RACING
BODY FULL OF SWEAT
HAVE ME GRIPPING THE SHEETS
ALL SOAK AND WET
MMMM MMMM WHAT'S NEXT
WHATS TO COME OF THIS FEELING I HAVE DISCOVERED
HAVE YOUR MIND WONDERING YET
YEAH I BET I DO
SO I GUESS I'LL LET YOUR WONDERING MIND CONTINUE TO WONDER JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE
I BET YOU WISH THIS FEELING I WAS SPEAKING OF IS YOU
RIGHT...???
WRITEN BY: NIKKI
DATE: JUNE 30,2008
TIME: 3 :40 A.M.

4 comments:
Nice post.
I was reading your profile and I realized you were from New Orleans. I lived there for around 9 years during the 90s, I loved it and I still miss it just a bit.
Yeah I bet you do.
@Reggie...Thank you very much...
And it doesn't look the same here...But it's still a fun place to visit...
@LeeLee...What did I do Sis?
Hell I'm trying to grow up & be a Big Little Girl...
Ya got my mind wondering sexi! But hell you have always had my mind wondering from the time we first met...
Missing our conversations sweetheart great blog...I'm loving all of them so far...
smooches :)
Post a Comment