Just thought I take out the time to vent my feelings just a little bit...I have a love in my life and is so AMAZING...I couldn't be HAPPIER...I feel that if you love someone and you have to let them go then do so but if it's REAL LOVE God will surely send them back to you...Now I have had my fair share of love but only been inlove a few times...And I can honestly say that a LESSON LEARNED IS A LESSON TAUGHT...We can always go through life making mistakes over & over again...There is a time when we have to stop and see what is going on around us...But as for me I can say Thank You Lord for bringing the love of my life back to me...It's something how you pray for God to send you the love that you need...We have been away from one another for 9years but now TRUE LOVE (GOD) has stepped in and giving REAL LOVE BACK TO ME...
Just a thought I had to let out.

No comments:
Post a Comment