What You Should Know/If You Have Questions Just Ask

My photo
I am a 33 yr. old God fearing, Strong Nubian Queen. The mother of 4 beautiful children.I!m from New Orleans,Louisiana "Home Of The Big Easy".I am very down to earth & straight forward,I dont pull punches nor do I play games.I have a passion for writing & photographing which you will come to see as I post more of my work. Anything else you would care to know feel free to just ask. God Bless Much Love Always ~Mrs. Unconditional Realist~

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Words Of Reflection


Words Of Reflection For 5/15/2010


I have walked this raod only to find out that...

The sweet little things that use to make frowns turn into smiles

Are no longer so sweet

When the rain pours

the sun doesn't peek out as much

The same breeze that blew

Is no longer a breath of fresh air

But the question is...

How do you get back to those things when they feel like there lost?


I'm staying focused on the things that are ahead of me

Leaving the things that where behind me

Letting go of those things that are behind me

My future is a new experience with exciting adventures

My past is what I have learned

Lessons that have been taught

Trials that I will never forget

I am a better Me because I take these things into consideration

But never forgetting what it took for me to be the WOMAN I am now


(Ms.Nikki {c} 5/15/2010)

No comments: